Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The shocked face!!

Those of you who have spent some time around Will lately have probably seen this face. It is usually accompanied by him pointing at something and a gasping noise!! He does this when he is excited and sees something that is new and cool to him. It makes us laugh!! Here are just a few pics of this animated little guy we have captured recently...

"Whoa, this is the most unbelievable car!"

"Look at all those pretty flowers!"

"I can't believe how exciting this is!!"

5 comments:

TheBrookshires said...

What a cutie! He looks just like Nick!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute!

Julia said...

Haha, the flowers one is hilarious!

Tiffany said...

Love it! He appreciates beautiful things just like you. ;) And I'm SO jealous of his tan!

The Boys and Me said...

I will have to say, next to my little guy (of course I'm biased) little Will is the CUTEST and most lively little boy ever! :)