Nick and I have been laughing alot lately about how parenting can feel like groundhog day! Here's why...
~He wakes up at the exact same time every single morning. Saturday and Sunday are no exceptions!
~He takes a nap and eats at the same time every single day.
~He still gets SOO excited every time he sees his bottle. He has had milk from either breastfeeding or a bottle approximately 1,980 in his life. I don't think I would be that excited if someone handed me another bottle of milk:) Would you?
~He loves to play with the same drawer in the kitchen and every time he squishes his little fingers and cries. It's so predictable!
~Every time we feed him fruit he squeals, claps his hands or rolls his little wrists and ankles (it's really cute). Every time is like the first time:)
~He gets impatient every time we change his diaper or change his clothes. Has it ever taken more than 2 minutes and what is so important that he needs to do right then?
~He always gets his little fingers caught under the door between the kitchen and the dinning room. It seems like he would remember after the first 20 times:)
~He still points and opens his mouth really wide every time he sees a fan in a room. I mean he lives in a house that has a fan in almost every room. But for some reason it is still very exciting:)
~The list can go on and on but I must say that every time he does any of these things it still makes us laugh. I know I will NEVER get tired of him hugging me, snuggling with me, laying his head on my shoulder or reaching his little arms up for me to hold him! I love this little guy so stinkin much!!!
Can any of you moms relate to this??
2 comments:
So cute!!!! And yes I can relate!
So very much. :)
My son is 20 mo and still gets excited about fans. Or the lights in the car.
And he still doesn't sit still for a diaper or change of clothes. :)
Post a Comment