
What a beautiful day it was in the middle of two weeks of rain! My whole family went to Auburn the week before Easter just to be together. Auburn Univeristy is changing so much so we all walked around campus to see all the new buildings and then ended by having a picnic on Sanford Lawn. The kids were worn out afterwards!!

I thought this was cute of Hart and Nick with their sons--the green team vs. the blue team:)

Saturday night we went to Mandi and Davids for dinner on their back patio. It is so gorgeous out their by their lake and of course Nick enjoyed the afternoon fishing. Will had so much fun playing with all Cooper and Claires toys. I thought this was cute of them pushing him around in the grocery cart!


Here is little Will playing with the Easter eggs that Sara was hiding for all the little cousins!
1 comment:
You've been really busy w/the postings! I love them all and have enjoyed reading all the updates about Mr. Will. It is really hard to believe he'll soon be a year old! Kisses...grammy
Post a Comment