Sunday, January 23, 2011

Need Dance Lessons?


Need dance lessons? Look no further! Will has the moves to impress! His lessons are complete with his very own fancy dance, 4-wheeler dance and sailboat dance.

If only I would have turned the camera to Nick egging him on. I could not stop laughing at these two boys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing; I can't tell you how it just makes my day after "checking in" on your blog...I can always count on a good laugh!! Grammy

whitney said...

That is so funny, Christina! Love it!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Abigail and I enjoyed the dance lessons!

heather ryan morse said...

my fave part was when you were laughing at nick :) ha! in a couple of the angles when he smiles, he was looking like porter a little. crazy!

Colleen Broach said...

My Will asked to see Will dancing again. I think I was laughing harder at you laughing at them... SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Molly Jane is getting.