Ahhhh, I love the feeling of being productive and this week brought lots of that! Will spent his mornings at Lizards and Lilies Camp (more on that to come) so Molly Jane and I had nothing else planned except to spend some quality time together while marking things off my summer to do list.
Here are a few things we did.
1) sewed her a pillowcase dress
2) spray painted the mirror over the sofa in living room
before
after
3) did lots and lots of cleaning
I even dusted off all the fans in the house which I don't think I have done in the 6 years we have lived here a long time.
3) we did pilates together every morning.
I am still trying to figure out if it helped having her climb all over me to add some extra weight or if it messed my form up. Either way she was a cute distraction.
4) we also did lots of cooking, grocery shopping, errands and we even did some thrifting.
I am still trying to figure out if it helped having her climb all over me to add some extra weight or if it messed my form up. Either way she was a cute distraction.
4) we also did lots of cooking, grocery shopping, errands and we even did some thrifting.
5) Best of all I got to spend some one-on-one time with my baby girl. She is such a little blessing and has such a joyful and bubbly spirit. She cracks me up when she waves and says "heeeey" to everyone at the store with the most southern accent. She kisses, hugs, rocks, feeds and takes such good care of her baby dolls. She probably took her baby on about 115 laps around the inside of our house in the stroller each day.
One morning we just sat and looked at a picture of her and her cousins while she pointed and jabbered. Her famous line is "wook, wook, wook (look) momm-y." She has lots to say. I think it's safe to say she is going to be a little chatter box when she gets older. Listening to her is priceless.
Just look at those little chubby hands.
I am very thankful this week gave me the opportunity to be able to "stop and smell the roses."


No comments:
Post a Comment