Seven blissful years of being married to this guy is worth celebrating!
I feel completely blessed beyond words to be his wife.
I love calling him my husband.
I am thankful he is the father of my children.
I love you Nick Brannen and I pray we celebrate another 77 years together!
We snuck away Sunday night for a last minute trip to stay at the Intercontinental hotel in downtown Atlanta. It was just what the doctor ordered....quality time, intimate conversations, rest and relaxation. For dinner we walked around Virginia Highlands and ate at a cute little place called Murphy's and then finished off dinner with some Yogli-Mogli frozen Yogurt.
My favorite part of the night was sitting in the hot tub for hours (hours after it closed!) just talking without a care in the world. He is still the fun, romantic, spontaneous guy I fell in love with seven years ago....except I love him even more.
Thank you Grammy and Pops for making it possible by keeping the munchkins! They adore you and we are very grateful!


1 comment:
So glad we could be a part of your celebration! As you know, there's nothing we'd rather do than have Will & Molly Jane come to see us! Note to self: We've decided we're going to replace "Monsters Inc." with "Cars"! :) Sending hugs & kisses your way!
Post a Comment