Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Silly Willy

This kid keeps us laughing!  He is an absolute hoot and we love him dearly.  
Here are a few pictures I have taken lately that I wanted to share.  

He loves playing "daddy" and he always talks about becoming a "daddy."
Last week when I went thrifting I found this button up Polo shirt for him for a whopping $1.49.  He thought it was the coolest thing in the world because it is a "daddy shirt."
He instantly put on the shirt, got out a mug and filled it with water to pretend it was coffee.  When Molly Jane came near he would say "Nooo Molly!  This is daddy's hot, hot coffee and you could hurt yourself.  It's only for daddies." 
 There he goes slurping on his hot "coffee."
 What would life be like if Will was a twin?  Huhhh...never a dull moment, that's for sure!

 He has become quite the budding artist.  I am actually very impressed with his drawing abilities.  His drawings of people and animals are adorable.  But painting is one of his favorite things to do right now (however cleaning up from the painting is NOT my favorite part).  

And last but not least here is a big ole' peanut butter and honey sandwich smile. 
He would eat them 3 times a day if he could. 
We love him, yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about the shirt! I was just telling my room mate that I stole one of my brother's plaid button up shirts when we were little and would wear it every day because I wanted to be like him :D LOL. He has that affect on people I guess <3 These are supper cute CJ. Makes me want to drive to Athens RIGHT NOW!! :D

- Aunt Kelly

Whitney said...

So cute! You can tell he's heard daddy say that about his coffee a few times :) So sweet!