We celebrated Molly Jane's 4th birthday "under the sea" style just like her older cousin Hannah did!
This was by far one of my favorite birthday parties!
The Menu:
"Sub"marine Sandwiches
Hotdogopuses
Seaweed Dip
Goldfish
Banana Dolphins
Shark Teeth
Ocean Kool-Aid
And last but not least, The Little Mermaid Sandcastle Cake
Molly Jane and I had so much fun making this together!
We had multiple crab races across the backyard and dug for seashells in our sandbox.
As party favors my sweet mama made mermaid skirts for all the the little girls and I made turquoise bows to match so we had a bunch of cute little Mermaids running around the backyard:)
And the few boys that were there had shark capes. Or I think that's what Will decided they were.
9 months later Molly Jane is still talking about her mermaid party.
I'm so thankful for this sweet, shy, determined, unique, thoughtful, caring, delightful, quiet little four year old girl. She is definitely one of a kind and seeing her quiet heart yet strong determination is a gift to our family.
Happy 4th birthday, Molly Jane!





No comments:
Post a Comment