Saturday, January 17, 2015

Easter Extravaganza

The week leading up to Easter Sunday was filled with Easter egg hunts galore.  First was a field trip and hunt to the botanical gardens with Will's class.




Making the treats is always a fun treat for me. 
 Almost simultaneously as Will's egg hunt was Molly Jane's hunt.  Thankfully, I caught the very tail end of it!
 The next day I hosted a playgroup Easter egg hunt that was a sweet time of fellowship with mamas that I knew well and others I didn't know at all.  

 After the hunt, we read from the Bible the true meaning of Easter.  With hopes to remind ourselves and these impressionable little souls that Jesus has finished the work for us.  He lived a perfect life to take our place because we are all sinners.  After he was nailed to the cross, for our sins, he conquered death and became alive to save us.  What a reason to celebrate!  We live because He lives.    

 HAPPY EASTER!!!!



 These three pictures are some of my favorite pictures ever of these two kiddos of mine.  I hope and pray they will always be best buddies.  They have a special relationship for sure. 

 After worshiping our risen Savior we headed to celebrate with Nick's family. 


 So grateful for this bunch!
Happy Easter 2014!

No comments: