Anyhoo, last January, our city had TWO really big snows. And for some parts of the World that's not a big deal but for us it was a huge deal. School, stores, work, streets….pretty much everything goes on hold and thats when we are more than thankful for our neighbors and neighborhood. We all came out of our houses and played hard, for days. We made lots of fun and crazy freezing memories.
Some clearly liked the cold a little more than others.
We took some breaks from the cold to sip on hot chocolate and warm up by the fire at our neighbors house.
Snowball fights were enjoyed by all.
We heart our neighbors.
Meet our snowman, Frosty. A very original name, huh.
And we did some serious sledding. It was pretty amazing.
I finally talked our cautious middle child into sledding with me, promising her that it wouldn't be scary. I got so excited that I forgot to steer and we ran right into a bush. OOPS!!
Even mama had a blast!
Oh, I forgot to mention that before Christmas Nick decided to completely re-do our guest bathroom and over the course of December and January it was complete! It wasn't done without the help of many friends since we were in the hospital or sick the majority of the time. Nick hung all the bead board and trim, installed the new sink and toilet and some of our very generous friends tiled the floor. Can you believe that? We were extremely grateful!








No comments:
Post a Comment