Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

We just returned home from a wonderful 3 days with Grammy, Pops and Kelly.  I am so sad I left my camera at home so I don't have any pictures to document it.  Thanksgiving Day we went to Nick's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Robert's home for a delicious feast.  They had a bouncy house for the kids which was a blast for all the little cousins to play on.  While at Grammy and Pops, Will was attached to Pops every waking hour.  Pops is the epitome of a the fun granddaddy.  They played in the cabin, built a wooden gun, played spiderman, rode in the old car and "just sat and talked" as Will just told me.   Thanks Grammy, Pops and Kelly for hosting our crazy family and loving us so well!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to take a few minutes to list some things we are very thankful for (they are in no particular order)....

new home
loving husband
healthy children
good renter
wonderful grandparents
Nick's job
friends
community group
church
safe neighborhood
friends in neighborhood
fenced in yard
God's faithful provision
Ms. Josee and MMO
Learning Grove
time spent at home with kids
spacious home
God's unconditional love
our health
laughter
watching Will and MJ's relationship grow
home improvement projects and healing aloe
free furniture


Will is thankful for :
Molly Jane
Spiderman
mommy and daddy
Grammy and Pops
Gigi and Papa Doc
Cooper and Claire
Hannah and Becca
Porter and Paul
diet coke (??)
pillows

As I think back on this past year I am in awe of the goodness of our Lord.  He has been so gracious to bless our family in ways we could not have even imagined.  He has been faithful to provide our every need. God is good all the time, all the time God is good!





1 comment:

heather ryan morse said...

my fave is when will started getting bored with the list he said, "pillows"..lol!!