Monday, June 28, 2010

First attempt

Well, I finally attempted to pump and give this little munkin a bottle yesterday. I was worried she would not take it since she is 2.5 months old but besides a little choking and gagging she drank most of it. I could tell she did not love it but I am hoping after some more practice she will become more efficient at it. I pumped a few ounces during her afternoon nap and when she woke I gave it to her. The whole time I was feeding her the bottle, Will was in her face saying "good job Mo--ee Jane. Drink your bot bot." Later tonight I found her in the swing with the bottle next to her...I think Will had attempted to try to feed her the rest of it. Such a helper, huh?!?

2 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

She's so cute, Christina!

heather ryan morse said...

yay!! now for some mommy freedom! :) go mj!!!