Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good 'ole AHS

Last weekend I had my 10 year reunion. It is crazy to think that it has been that long. In one way it still seems like just yesterday we were carefree teenagers with not a worry in the world besides pep rallies, football games and dances. But since then I have finished college, married, taught school and had 2 kids so it is hard to even imagine being back there.

On Saturday we went to the family picnic at the school and Nick, Will and Molly Jane got to meet everyone.

It was great seeing so many familiar faces that I have not seen since we graduated. And I loved getting to see these sweet girls!! What fun we had and still have when we get together.


Saturday night we had a dinner and dancing at the Moores Mill Club. It was fun to eat, laugh and dance with old prom dates and homecoming dates and to look around and see who is still the same and who has changed.

These dear friends are so much fun and I loved getting to hang out with them!



It was fun to introduce everyone to my good lookin' sweet hubs:)


No comments: