We have been seeing alot more of this sweet smile lately....

And we like some early morning nuggles together...


Sometimes we like dressing Molly Jane up like a baby doll....

...and its so fun until....

...big brother comes along to harass I mean play (this is not an unusual scene around here either!).

Or sometimes we like to play ball with our six week old baby sister while she is sleeping...

Cheers to an eventful and fun life! Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:
Molly Jane is getting so big!! Those smiles are so fun. I love the picutre with Will and the ball.
she is really filling out..her little belly in that flower onesie is so full! I love it!! I still can't tell who she looks like though..hmmm
Such a playful set of kids you have. Molly Jane is getting cuter and cuter. I love the bucket tractor song, too.
Post a Comment