Friday, April 29, 2011

2 Playgroup Easter Egg Hunts

Ok folks, I promise this is the last Easter post for the year and I will move on.


I invited our Friday playgroup that usually meets at the park over to our house for an Easter egg hunt last Friday.  I sent out the e-vite, made 60 cupcakes and was ready for the party until sissy woke up early Friday morning with a 104 fever!!!!  I've never felt anything that hot:(  It was so sad.  The fever lasted on and off for about 3 days and the dr said it was a virus.  So because she was sick we sent out an email Friday morning letting everyone know we had postpone the hunt until the following Monday.  However, a handful of people did not get the email so they showed up Friday ready to hunt.....and so hunt we did.  
Thankfully Molly Jane slept the whole time inside so we contained the germs inside and had fun outside.  

playgroup hunt #1...

 Monday the rest of the crew showed up.  This hunt contained around 25 kiddos and their mammas.  Lots of playing, hunting, and picnicking took place.  

playgroup hunt #2
After 5 hunts in less then a week we had all the candy we wanted  needed and were ready to pack up the Easter baskets and move on:)  

1 comment:

Mary said...

cute pictures.