Friday, April 22, 2011

Will's class Easter party


This is Will's sweet little class and teachers before the big Easter egg hunt began.  In this picture Will was probably thinking "where in the world is my mom?"  As always I was running about 10 minutes late and almost missed the hunt.  

But I made it just in the nick of time to get to watch the excitement of a bunch of two year olds run around and find eggs.  Each egg he found he wanted to stop and show me his accomplishment. 
  

 
I always love seeing the cute crafts they make each week.  

After the hunt we went back to the classroom for a Easter party/lunch.  Will had his eyes squeezed sooooooo tight as they sang the "God our Father" prayer before eating.  It was too hard to resist not taking a picture. 
On our way out we saw a bunny and it was the highlight of Will's day!!!!!  He was flipping out!!  He is not much of an animal person but he LOVED it.  The moms standing around were getting a kick out of watching him scream with excitement as the bunny ran around the room.  I need to remember this when it's time to think about getting a pet one day:)



1 comment:

Mary said...

You are brave to think about a bunny as a pet. Do you remember Coffee and Cream??!!? Cute picture of Will praying:)