Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Molly Jane!


It's been one year since this little nugget came into our lives. She is our snuggling, giggling, squishy, cheese loving, hand clapping, laid back, dancing, climbing, curious, sticky sweet, go with the flow little bundle of joy! Molly Jane you are a ray of sunshine to us! I'll never forget that first moment I saw her brown eyes look into mine. She knew I was her mama the second she heard my voice and instantly calmed down when they laid her at my cheek. She is the daughter I always prayed for and is a blessing to call my own. I love her more today then I did a year ago and hope and pray she will continue to grow up healthy and strong and know the Lord at a young age. We love you MJ!!
Her one year stats are:
length-29 inches 50th %ile
weight-21.2 lbs 55th %ile
head-18 in 70th %ile
We started her birthday morning off with some whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes topped with Greek yogurt and strawberries. I figured it's about time my girl is introduced to some chocolate. I mean she is practically a grown women now, right?
Big brother was right there to teach her the ropes.
Look who thought he hit the jack pot running off with the bag of chocolate chips while I was cooking.


For lunch we celebrated with sweet Miller and his mommy Kathryn. Does he look familiar?
He was the little buddy born the same day at the same hospital. Walking down the hall to meet him was my and Molly Jane's first outing. After the c-section it took me FOREVER to stand up and walk down the hall but it was worth it to get this priceless picture. Hopefully we can use it at their rehearsal dinner one day:)
It was a special day celebrating baby girl!!!
I love our little doll baby!!


3 comments:

Denise said...

I can't believe she is a year already! Happy birthday Molly Jane.

abby said...

Happy Birthday MJ! Can't believe she's a year already. Miss you friend!

Mary said...

Cute pics, CJ. Happy Birthday to a precious little girl. She is getting cuter by the day.