I finally figured out how to do one of the fancy headers in Picasa!! Ok, so maybe I should say we figured it out because I asked my very patient husband a gazillion questions while he was trying to read:) Anyways, glad to finally be able to spiff up the ole blog a little. Now I just want to make the pictures bigger on my post...anyone out their willing to help a sista out??
5 comments:
I have a tutorial on bigger pictures somewhere on my blog in the last several months...just search for it! The header looks great!
Gorgeous! Love it! I use Windows Blogger to post to my blog so I don't know how to change pic sizes from the website.
Way to go girly! I'm impressed as always with your many talents! The only thing I would change is to upload a pic of your handsome husband then it will be complete.... :) Grammy
Wow! It looks wonderful. I will ask a friend who recently figured out how to make the pictures bigger on blogger and let you know.
tina! it's beautiful! i still do not know how to do the header, hence the reason mine is so boring...but, you have inspired me, i will have to work on it now:) and i have to tell you i am so very impressed with your trip to the zoo, it looks like everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment