"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTMAS!!!" exclaimed Will last Thursday morning while smiling from ear to ear. You wanna know why??

He woke up to find THIS in our yard....
It was an early birthday present from my parents!!
Swings+Slide+Monkey Bars+Rock Climbing Wall+Platform+Shaky Ladder=
hours upon hours of fun and imaginative play
The Challenge

The Thrill

The Joy

The Excitement


We are oh so thankful Gigi and PoppyDoc for your generous gift!!! And Thank you daddy for the many late nights last week putting it together. In just a short week we have already spend too many hours to count on it and I know there will be many more to come. Let the fun begin!

4 comments:
What great pics of the little man! I am sure he's spending lots of time on it and loving every minute of it! I too am thankful for GiGi and PoppyDoc! Such a blessing! Grammy
That's an awesome gift!!! You will get many many years of joy out of it!
jackson loves it too :)
that is awesome! we want to come play! we've missed seeing the brannens--love you guys :)
Post a Comment